In the first half of the show we explore ways in which Christians / churches have sadly harmed people in the areas of sex and sexuality. We talk about how silence has made it hard for people to feel safe and understood; how churches have sometimes created cultures of shame; and we discuss the damaging legacy of conversion therapy.
In the second half, we push back on the claim that the pattern for sexuality laid out in the Bible is harmful, and we share our own experiences of the Christian sexual ethic as life-giving. Oh, and you can find out what we've all been enjoying on TV recently.
- Isn’t the Christian Sexual Ethic Harmful and Repressive? Andrew Bunt
- Does Living Out Support ‘Gay Cure’ or ‘Reparative Therapy’? Ed Shaw
- Washed and Waiting Wesley Hill
- What Should We Do With Gender Stereotypes? Andrew Bunt
- How Biblically Inclusive Is Your Church? The Living Out Church Audit
- Still Time To Care Greg Johnson
- LGBT and Mental Health: What’s the Link? Andrew Bunt
- LGBTQ+ Suicide Andrew Bunt
- How Can You Live Life Without Sex? Ed Shaw