In this episode, we’re talking to Sam Allberry who works as a pastor and an apologist, and was part of the team that founded Living Out. He is the author of various books, including Is God Anti-Gay? and likes to think he's an expert at Thai cooking.
Here Sam talks to us about how the church is supporting same-sex attracted Christians, which bits of the Bible he focuses on when he teaches about sexuality and why it is a gospel issue. We also chat about his recent books about singleness and sexual ethics and explore themes of consent, Christian community and the purpose of marriage.
- What Does the Bible Say About Homosexuality? Sam Allberry
- Why Can't Christians Agree to Differ? Sam Allberry
- 7 Myths about Singleness Sam Allberry
- Why does God care who I sleep with? Sam Allberry
- The Plausibility Problem Ed Shaw
- From Shame to Sin: The Christian Transformation of Sexual Morality in Late Antiquity Kyle Harper
- Faithful: A Theology of Sex Beth Felker Jones