In this series we're looking at how churches can be more biblically inclusive, working through our 10-point Living Out Church Audit.
In this episode, we discuss statements eight and nine:
- God's gifts of either singleness or marriage are equally promoted, valued and practically supported in your church's family life together.
- Church family members instinctively share meals, homes, holidays, festivals, money and family life with others from different backgrounds and life situations to them.
Resources mentioned and related
- The Living Out Church Audit
- Power in the Mundane Andrew Bunt
- Secure in Singleness Anne Witton
- Singles Need Family Time Too Andrew Bunt
- Anne and Abby on Their Community House Anne Witton
- What Does Jesus Teach About Nuclear Family? Andrew Bunt
- Singleness resources The Living Out Team
- Single-Minded Kate Wharton