Today we're chatting to Ed Shaw about his experiences of coming to terms with his sexuality as a young Christian and how, as an adult, he became more open about his same-sex attraction. We also find out how Living Out was born.
In the second half we discuss why permanent, faithful, stable sexual same-sex relationships aren't God's best for us, but what we can learn about intimacy in friendship from the good in those relationships. Ed then shares about why he's found it helpful to read LGBT novels, poetry and non-fiction.
- What's Wrong With a Permanent, Faithful, Stable Same-Sex Sexual Relationship? Ed Shaw
- How Reading Liberally Helps Me Ed Shaw
- The Plausibility Problem: The Church And Same-Sex Attraction Ed Shaw
- Purposeful Sexuality: A Short Christian Introduction Ed Shaw
- The Beautiful Story films CEEC
- All Ed's Living Out content
- Dancer from the Dance Andrew Holleran
- Straight Jacket: Overcoming Society's Legacy of Gay Shame Matthew Todd