We're starting a new series looking at how churches can be more biblically inclusive, working through our 10-point Living Out Church Audit.
In this episode, we discuss the first two statements:
- Your church meetings include people who could be labelled LGBTQI+ / same-sex attracted.
- Derogatory language or stereotyping attitudes to anyone would not be tolerated either upfront or in conversations between church family members.
Resources mentioned and related
- The Living Out Church Audit
- What Should We Do With Gender Stereotypes? Andrew Bunt
- What Should We Look for from a Church? Andrew Bunt
- Church resources