Anne shares her story of growing up gay and coming to faith in Christ at university. She talks about what has been good and what has been hard about being a same-sex attracted Christian, and what it is about God that keeps her going.
We discuss her writing about what it means to be a truly inclusive church, why it's important that straight allies listen to all LGBT voices and how we can fully support friends in the grief and pain of coming out of a gay relationship.
- What's Good About Struggling With Same-sex Attraction? Anne Witton
- What Does it Mean to be a Truly Inclusive Church? Anne Witton
- Straight Allies: Please Listen to All LGBT Voices Anne Witton
- Support to Grieve Anne Witton
- All Anne's Living Out content
- The Living Out Church Audit