Anne shares her story of coming to faith from a gay background and explains how we can have gospel and missional confidence on sexuality.
This talk was originally given at Kairos Connexion Leaders Days in Harrogate and Cheam on 4 and 5 of November 2019.
- Anne's story [01:13]
- The changing landscape [08:30]
- How culture's approach to sexuality has shifted
- Identity in Christ [11:39]
- Marriage and sex [13:14]
- How they put the gospel on display
- Singleness, intimacy and family [16:31]
- Challenging the cultural narrative