Today we're discussing whether God is unfair when he says that sex should only be within a marriage between one man and one woman. Ed, Andy and Anne recount their personal experiences of wrestling with this question and share some favourite biblical encouragements.
We talk about the good things about being single, the importance of trusting in the character of our good Father and not making sexuality the biggest thing in our lives. We'll also find out what Ed likes to read on a beach holiday.
Resources mentioned and related
- Isn't God Being Unfair?
- Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices Thomas Brooks
- What's Good About Struggling With Same-sex Attraction? Anne Witton
- How Can You Live Life Without Sex? Ed Shaw
- The True Sexual Revolution Andrew Wilson
- Vaughan Roberts on Singleness Vaughan Roberts
- What is the Gift of Singleness? Andrew Bunt
- 7 Myths About Singleness Sam Allberry
- Is It Ever Responsible for People With Same-same Attraction to Get Married? Sean Doherty
- Marriage As A Trailer