In the next instalment of our series looking at how churches can be more biblically inclusive, working through our 10-point Living Out Church Audit, we discuss statements seven and ten:
- A godly Christian's sexual orientation would never prevent them from exercising their spiritual gifts or serving in leadership in your church.
- No one would be pressurised into expecting or seeking any 'healing' or change that God has not promised any of us until the renewal of all things.
Resources mentioned and related
- The Living Out Church Audit
- Should Conversion Therapy Be Banned? (Questions No One Wants To Answer #1) The Living Out Team
- Conversion therapy resources The Living Out Team
- What's Good About Struggling with Same-Sex Attraction? Anne Witton